Playtime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playtime

A guitar forum for anyone who enjoys playing and discussing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The big guitar setup thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The big guitar setup thread Empty
PostSubject: The big guitar setup thread   The big guitar setup thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:37 pm

Here I was thinking that we can post what kind of guitar/accessories we have at the moment. I suppose I start.

At the moment, I got a cheap Behringer guitar, Behringer 10w amp and a Behringer heavy metal distortion effect pedal. Not the best setup, but it sounds pretty good, I have spent a lot of time tuning the amp&the pedal. However, at the moment my guitar is on service, but hopefully it will sound better when it comes back Very Happy.

I am thinking about buying a Dunlop Wah-Wah Crybaby effect pedal soon, to be able to play good solos. It costs about 130$, so it's a little expensive considering I need more effect pedals. However, I might stick to a cheaper wah-wah pedal and also throw in a overdrive pedal or something.

Please continue with writing about your guitar setup.
Back to top Go down
https://playtime.darkbb.com
guitar_leader

The big guitar setup thread Empty
PostSubject: My guitar setup!   The big guitar setup thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 1:43 am

Hi!
I have a fender squier guitar with a behringer dist pedal, not the best but it gives a quite good sound. I think i'm soon gonna buy a wah wah pedal.
I also have a quite small amp not the best sound but its good enough for me:P
I think thats all i have to tell u about my guitar and other stuff!
Back to top Go down

The big guitar setup thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Playtime :: Playtime :: Electric guitars-
Jump to: